Waterman Koa Wood Watch in Gunmetal
The Waterman Koa wood watch has finally surfaced…breath deep or maybe gasp…it’s pretty sweet. The original Hawaiian Watermen used koa to make outrigger canoes, surfboards, and sailing canoes…pretty much everything we love about being on the water. The Waterman was inspired by these ideals of a life lived best on and around the water. It’s Hawaiian time, redefined.
- Hawaiian “curly” grained Koa Face (responsibly sourced Big Island, HI)
- Japanese Moon-Phase Movement, Sapphire Crystal (scratch proof), Stainless Body, Butterfly Clasp
- Water Resistant to 330 feet (that should keep you busy)
- 1 Year Full NO-HASSLE Warranty… no worries, we’ve got you covered
- 47mm diameter, 13mm thick, 24mm band